Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Letter

A week after the cancellation of the event. I just reach home from school and no one was at home.
Normally mum will be home cooking, but today is strange.....very very strange....... As I walk into my room,
a black box was put on my bed. On top of the box, there is a picture of a hand. Naturally I put my hand on that box,
the box opened all of a sudden.(Cool....)

There's a letter in there. The letter says:
"Hey boy,

Mum and Dad will out of house for some period, so take care of yourself. Actually there's a big secret that we didn't tell you.
You was still young but now we think its the time for you to know. Open your mind, the things you will know will be out of your mind.

Go to the kitchen. Get a fork from the third drawer from the left. The fork is rusty old with a dragon behind it. Use the fork to poke
into the hole of your dad's favourite vase. Turn right twice and poke hard into it.

Things will be explain there. Make sure you are alone. Work hard ya...!!!

With love,
Mom & Dad."


"What is this all about? What secret? Work hard? On what?" ask myself curiously.
When I was wondering, the letter burn itself..... Oh no, almost burn my hand.

So I do exactly what they told me. I went to the kitchen and look for the fork. There was no such things. No dragon fork.
"Where was it?"
Then I saw something rusty. It's a old two pin fork. But no dragon, just the shape of a lizard smiling. "What kind of joke is this?"
So, without doubt I poke the vase. The vase is located in my parents room. It is on a small table. As I was told, turn twice to the right and POKE HARD.....!!!
Haha....That what I wanted to do to my dad's vase long ago.

After the poke, there was sound from my mom's wardrobe. "Eeeekkk......." I went there and have a look. A secret door was just in it. "What is this?"
"Am I dreaming or in a movie?" As i went in, door close and it is dark and can see nothing. After a second, lights turn on and WOW..........
"What room is this?" Big space, lots and lots of monitor show lots of information and lots and lots of room.

Am I in a movie? Spy kids? Must be kidding…..(To be continued)

No comments: